..days in the life..

welcome to the photoblog - here is where i post my personal photographs as a means to journal our adventures (and daily interactions) of life.

thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment! 

Monday, June 8, 2009

nothing could be better....

....than friday night dinner on the deck with close friends on a warm summer night.  carrie, pete and jack came over from victoria to spend the weekend with us. we started the weekend out right with a great dinner on the deck with some cold beer, a nice bottle of wine and some great chats all round.
i love living here but there are many times i've pined for the luxury of "popping" over to visit my family and close friends... to stop in at my mom and dad's for a quick cup of tea... to go for a run with my sister on a warm evening... to have my close girlfriends pop over for a glass of wine on a thursday eve.....













No comments:

Post a Comment